Beautiful Love Story

Beautiful Love Story … It’s Touched to My Heart
....
A guy met a girl online, and gradually began to chat to each other regularly and became good friends.
...
Can Love Grow? Or Does True Love Begin With an Instant Spark? One wonders...
I’m a few years and months into a relationship that began in a most unusual way — at least for me.

We met online (that’s not the unusual part) during a stint in Riyadh. Regarding my recent three-month stint in New York City. (I’m planning to move from Sydney to New York via Manila in early 2001, and this trip was a reconnaissance mission — or ‘reccie’, as us Aussies say.) Although better late than never, the timing was a little unfortunate, as it was three weeks before I was due to leave. Weary from the notoriously arduous NYC dating scene and running out of time to meet and get to know someone new, I responded to a Jersey girl who emailed me. She looked cute, seemed nice and appreciated the Goonies quote ( “Goonies never say die!” ) in my profile. “First, you gotta do the Truffle - Shuffle,” she opened with. This was a good start to things.

Meanwhile I was corresponding with a girl via a penpal schema, I met in Riyadh who is now in Davao City PI. Upon returning to the States, from Saudi Arabia, at home I had a gf I met at Applebee's Bar & Grill, via Diamond Dolls a short time before in Clearwater FL where I was working for Nokia/AlcaTel/Lucent Tech ...a bell labs innovation. But I digress...
Within a few days, we were face-to-face, having a drink at a speakeasy-style bar near Washington Square Park and NYU. Thankfully, she lived up to his profile — she looked cute, seemed nice and we took to each other easily - talked and laughed easily. Our first date led to a second date led to a third date led to... no longer keeping count. She kept asking me out — and I kept saying yes. While we were enjoying each other’s company, we had a talk about not feeling as though this was necessarily going to go anywhere. But we liked each other enough to hang out until I left, and keep in touch thereafter. By the time I left, though, we’d become closer than I think either of us expected nor wanted. Not “crazy in love” Beyoncé-style close. But close.

I had another 10 days in the country (San Francisco for four days and Portland for six days, etc. where I was attending a conference and saw Blazers play ball), and we were in constant contact. I wasn’t used to being in such regular contact with someone, but it was really nice. Now a month into our relationship, and starting to talk about her coming out to Sydney for a visit, the subject of exclusivity came up naturally. During a phone conversation in the quietest spot of a noisy Portland bar I could find, the words “I’m feeling a little faithful” effortlessly escaped my lips. She said she was glad I said that, as she was feeling the same way. Plus, there was no point in us planning a trip two months ahead if we were going to date other people in the meantime, in that time.

So, now we’re in the midst of two months of communication and anticipation, which will be totally worth it for the 10 days or so we’ll spend together — her seeing Australia for the first time, me sharing my homeland with her and us hanging out and getting to know each other better. After that, we’ll reassess what’s happening with our relationette.

How mature of us, right? Perhaps. But, frankly, it scares me a little. I’m not usually the maturity kind of guy towards a girl. its all or nothing. I’m the wild abandon kind of guy for a girl. I tend to hit it off with someone big-time fairly early on — or not at all. When I fall (rarely, but when I do), I fall fast, I fall hard, and I will do absolutely anything for even a whisper of time with that person — such is the absolute certainty of my feelings. I’ve never fallen in love, slowly. I’ve tried, but it’s never worked out. As a result, I tend to stay tuned for the unmistakable sting of cupid’s arrow in my butt as a sign someone might be ‘The One.’ The only catch is I’m still single, so perhaps I’ve been going about it all wrong.

With a touch of envy, I recently watched a romance between two young, ridiculously good-looking people play out online and TV. A sweet and handsome contestant on one of the American seasons of The Bachelorette and another "Catfish" ....in either case, the bachelor was contacted by a sweet and drop-dead gorgeous Australian girl from Perth as his season aired in Australia ( about six months after it aired in the U.S. ). Long story short, she felt a connection with , she reached out to him online (via Twitter, I think) after she saw he was rejected by The Bachelorette, he probably thought he was being "catfished" becauseuhh it was too good to be true\ she’s so mind-blowingly stunning, they jumped on Skype and started falling for each other, he hopped on a flight to Perth to see her, they fell in love, he hopped on a flight back to the U.S. so he could get a proper visa, he got a proper visa, he hopped on another flight to Perth where they were reunited. Three months later, he’s still there. End of story, right? Well, I checked in with them recently and, to my surprise, there seemed to be trouble in paradise. Already. And in light of my new “slow but steady” she blows... approach to love, I felt a little smug. I’ve experienced the handsome Bachelorette contestant/ drop-dead gorgeous hot Perth-Amboy girl lightning two week, blitz relationship before ( minus the TV-worthy good looks ), and it’s intoxicating. There’s no better feeling. But, sadly, it’s often unsustainable.

So, what gives? When it comes to relationships, can love grow? Or does true love begin with a relatively instant spark? "love at first sight!?" Is an instant spark a sign - it’s meant to be? Or merely a sign of strong chemistry and, perhaps, little more? or is it something purely lusty or physical about it? If there’s one thing I’ve learned on my quest for lasting love, which has now spanned decades, it’s that successful relationships require a hell of a lot more than feelings. Feelings are important (of course you’ve gotta be reasonably hot for each other!), but they’re only one cog in the wheel. Qualities such as Communication, compassion and compromise not to mention, kindness, stability, wisdom, good communication skills, personable skills and willingness to actively show up, be mindfully present and accounted for... in the relationship are equally as vital. And maintenance and support.... through out the relationship.... you've got to do what you did you get 'em just to maintain... all the time... you can't slack off.

Since my blossoming romance was already well and has truly exceeded expectations, I’m now open to the possibility that slow but steady progress could be my ticket to love and happiness. My Jersey boy-girl relationship and I are currently on the same page — sitting comfortably in the “getting to know each other exclusively” stage, with zero expectations of what’s to come. So far, for my Jersey girl, each day has brought a greater level of trust, respect and care for one another, so we’re living in the mindfull present and enjoying it for what it is. Where to from here? Your guess is as good as mine. Sky’s the limit..
True love will always find it's way; No matter what obstacles are in it's path. If your love is true; Just wait for it to find you ...

BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY
A guy met a girl online, and gradually began to chat to each other regularly and became good friends. After a few months, they expressed their love for each other. They were happily in love for a few weeks, until one day suddenly the girl stopped responding to the guys messages. He waited and waited .. Weeks passed, and he still sat by his internet awaiting her message, but not He was scared something had happened to her, his heart felt like it did but eventually he accepted the fact that their relationship was over. He was heartbroken .. He cried himself to sleep everyday reading her old love messages.
After a few years, he had just started university. After all this years, he stayed away from girls because he couldn't stand the heartbreak, but one girl took his fancy. A beautiful women, it was weird as he never even looked at girls before, but there was something special about her. So he approached her, but was rejected instantly.
Boy: I'm sorry, if I offended you by saying I liked you.
Girl: It's not your fault .. It's just that I'm already in love with someone ...
Boy: Oh right, I'm sorry. Your already taken
Girl: Actually no.. I fell in love with a boy three years ago, he was from here, but due to the circumstances I had to leave him, but now as an excuse to study I have come here in search of him...
Boy: Wow! Actually I've been through something similar!
Girl: Really? What was her name?

Boy: xxxxxx (when he looked down at the girls book it was labeled 'xxxxx"..)
They embraced each other and burst into tears!
Boy: Why did you leave me??
Girl: I met with a car accident, and was in the hospital paralyzed for a year .. I only fully recovered 6 months ago. Everyone thought I
was going to die, but the thought of seeing you kept me alive. WhenI got better, I planned
to come and see you to surprise you, you told me you would only want to go to this university so I applied here too
MORAL: True love will always find it's way; No matter what obstacles are in it's path. If your love is true; Just wait for it to find you ..?
I married her the filipina, years ....go by and she sells the house, trades in the car, takes $10 000 and moves to Chicago and neglects to tell me. ( And mind you this is the second time. the firs time she did same and moved from New England to Florida 'coz it was too cold up there in Winter. I did catch up with her that time and asked where she got the money to move 1500 miles... she said, "I hit the Lottery!" ) So when I come home from my travels to visit my wife and daughter she's nowhere to be found.
On her page and that of my daughter's on facebook - I find postings that indicate where they are, Wheaton IL.

DuPage Housing Authority | Affordable Housing in DuPage County, IL

Employee Directory - DuPage Housing Authority
www.dupagehousing.org/employee-directory/
711 E. Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, IL (Map) Phone: (630) 690-3555 / Fax: (630) 690-0702 ...
CPA-Accountant, JoAn, Silva, (630) 593-8215, jsilva@dupagehousing.org. Human Resource. Human Resource Manager, Nicole, Glynn, (630) 593- ... Reusche, (630) 593-8230, nreusche@dupagehousing.org. Certification Department.
Missing: daupe
$1 000 000
(Former Employer Orlando Housing Athy)
missin g: orl
$400 000 )
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 11/19/17
Stephen King — 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us.'

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicide Forest

737 MAX 8: Airplane A 50 Year Old Design Flaw Maybe The Culprit And What's Haunting Boeing

Paraíso Perdido - Paradise Lost