My brush with health, healing, and miracles...


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mike Dooley - TUT <fun@tut.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 9:07 AM
Subject: My brush with health, healing, and miracles...
To: <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>


Jambo!

I'm not sure if it's my age, but I'm hearing about more people than ever having their entire world turned upside down by pain, cancer, and illness.

Of course, after hearing such news, I do my best to focus on the truth – life's magic and our power over every illusion. Which is the first thing I suggest my friends do who may be affected by difficult circumstances, whether I'm helping them find their passion, create wealth, attract a partner, or heal. But with healing, especially these days, there are so many awesome and irrefutable success stories of people defying "death sentences" and recovering their health, pain free and active again. I love finding success stories to share that spark inspiration and transformation. For those with cancer, for example, after dispensing whatever wisdom I may have, I urge loved ones to read Anita Moorjani's Dying to Be Me – it's absolutely amazing. 

Friend, I believe education and inspiration can solve any ailment. And to that end, I've just sent you a link to what Mike Dooley has created a free video for those struggling with disease and healing. In it, he shares some of his metaphysical and philosophical insights on recovery and even one of his own stories involving severe pain and an unlikely, non-surgical, non intrusive, non-medicinal cure. This video will then tell you a little about his new video course, Playing the Matrix for Health and Healing.

Enjoy this short video and I promise you'll learn at least one new healing trick that you can immediately use, click here to watch his free video now.
My life has shown me that no matter what's going on with our health, we have a huge advantage when it comes to our ability to heal: We are bestowed with a profound inclination to be regeneratively healthy. It's part of our Divine nature. 

Friend, this is what his new course, which releases TODAY, is all about! From it you'll learn how to:

  • Return your body to its default settings of health and high performance
  • Avoid the funk of denial by focusing on what's right, while properly acknowledging what's "wrong" 
  • Set yourself on a new course for a healthy, harmonious, productive life
  • Master the little-known keys of manifestation as they pertain to harmony, wellness, and vitality 
  • Override the most pervasive myths and misunderstandings concerning illness and health
  • Go beyond pain and suffering to begin creating your life after healing

Hay House has agreed to discount this course 50% OFF for Notes from the Universe subscribers, over the next three days, ending June 17th.


Please accept this invitation and join me!

 João


Connect with me
      

The "Notes" | Events | Travel | Train the Trainer | Shop | Blog | Charities
Download app from the Apple App Store  Download app from the Google Play Store
This email was sent to joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com with  from fun@tut.com
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy
Tut's Adventurers Club | 6965 Piazza Grande Ave Ste 213, Orlando, FL 32835

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicide Forest

737 MAX 8: Airplane A 50 Year Old Design Flaw Maybe The Culprit And What's Haunting Boeing

Paraíso Perdido - Paradise Lost